We provide comprehensive child and
adolescent educational testing to identify learning difficulties
The result is a detailed and readable
narrative report containing clear answers to why your child is
not succeeding in school and specific recommendations for
Our process also includes clear and specific next step recommendations...
For example, we provide relevant and substantive information for
medical specialists determining if Attention Deficit Hyperactivity
Disorder (AD/HD) is present, as well as information for specialized
services eligibility in college programs and extended time on entrance
- for educational programs,
- for learning specialists (including speech and language
therapists, occupational therapists, tutors)
- and for appropriate classroom placement.
Our services include…
- Comprehensive assessment of learning disabilities with
guidance for remediation
- Identification of gifted students with and without learning
disabilities. Recommendations to help teachers provide more
for them in the classroom.
- Review of existing reports to determine if more evaluation
or services are needed.
- Assessment of student's strengths and needs in order to
help them achieve their potential.
"My son went from D's to A's with Kathy's
-- Parent, Woodside Priory